Your privacy is important to us! To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The information we collect:
- We may collect the following information to process orders and better serve you: your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, and payment information such as your credit card number.
The way we use information:
- Most of the information collected will be used to process orders. During the order process, you will have to provide financial information such as your credit card number and expiration date. This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill your order.
- To properly process your credit card information, we must share your personal and financial information with the merchant bank for authorization and approval.
- We also must share your name, telephone number and shipping information to third party shippers such as UPS to deliver your purchase.
- We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
Our Commitment to Data Security
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How to Contact Us
- If you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 1-989-790-0507 or Contact Us. Our mailing address is 229 West Wackerly St., Midland, MI 48640.